President's Sustainability Committee
Updated July 2014
The President's Sustainability Committee, (formerly Sustainability, Energy, and Environment Advisory Committee (SEEAC)) has the important role of providing the President and Cabinet a variety of perspectives on sustainability, energy, and the environment from various parts of the campus community.
Promote and facilitate the effective integration of sustainability across all aspects of the University.
- Advocate for sustainability efforts on campus
- Advise on campus-wide sustainability initiatives including but not limited to STARS, planning (SPARC), budgets, community & public partnerships, and new buildings
- Help connect sustainability efforts across the university (including academics, research, operations, student engagement, administration & public outreach).
- Utilize STARS as a framework to help judge progress
- President's Sustainability Committee Minutes: June 16, 2014
- President's Sustainability Committee Stadium Review Minutes: May 27, 2014
- President's Sustainability Committee Minutes: May 19, 2014
- President's Sustainability Committee: April 21, 2014
- SEEAC Meeting Minutes: March 17, 2014
- SEEAC Mini-Retreat Minutes: March 6, 2014
- SEEAC Meeting Minutes: Feb. 17, 2014
- SEEAC Meeting Minutes: Jan. 21, 2014
The following document outlines the represented areas on the President's Sustainability Committte, as well as unrepresented areas. To become a representative of a specific area, please contact Becca Wren at email@example.com.